Visitor Visa for Child under 18 to Australia

There are additional requirements when you are applying for a visa for a child (or someone under 18 years of age).

For a subclass 600 visa, both parents (or all people with custody of the child) must provide their consent for the child to travel to Australia if both parents are not travelling with the child.

You will need to provide: